Most individuals will begin with Form A and will purchase Form B for follow-up testing. Form B uses the same manuals as Form A and therefore the only materials needed for Form B are the easels, record forms, and WE response booklet. These materials are sold as "packs."

Please, mind that only logged in users can submit questions