About This Product
The new Test of Integrated Language & Literacy Skills (TILLS) is the groundbreaking assessment professionals need to test oral and written language skills in students ages 6 to 18 years, and to assess the role of memory in how students perform. Reliable, valid, and comprehensive, the TILLS will help you streamline assessment, monitor progress, and reach your ultimate goal: improving students’ communication skills so they can succeed in school.
The TILLS is the only test that assesses both oral and written language with a unique framework that shows how these skills relate to each other. You’ll get a meaningful profile of skills for each learner, so you can be sure you understand a student’s strengths and needs and aren’t overlooking something crucial.
The test has been standardized for three purposes:
- To identify language and literacy disorders
- To document patterns of relative strengths and weaknesses
- To track changes in language and literacy skills over time
Through a series of 15 subtests in key areas like speech perception and production, decoding and spelling, comprehension, and story recall, the TILLS lets you capture the full picture of students’ oral and written language skills. It was developed so you can administer the entire test, single subtests, or combinations of them in one or more sessions.
The TILLS is ideal for evaluating students:
- Suspected of having a primary (specific) language impairment
- Suspected of having a learning disability, specific reading disability, or dyslexia
- With existing diagnoses associated with difficulties in oral and/or written language
- Who are struggling with language, literacy, or social communication skills