Graduate School Alliance Program (GSAP) from WPS
Graduate School Alliance Program (GSAP)
Free Resources for Education and Training
The Graduate School Alliance Program (GSAP) supports college and university graduate programs in the training of future psychological and behavioral health professionals. GSAP membership provides access to the most up-to-date, reliable, and trusted assessments available—tools that will allow your students to become leaders and innovators in their fields of study.
This unique outreach program is available to professors and training instructors of accredited, degree-granting academic programs and institutions, certified internship programs, approved post-doctoral certification programs, training clinics, and workshops.
As a member of GSAP, you are eligible to receive up to three 100% complimentary WPS online assessments and intervention resources annually. Each title is limited to one per calendar year. Materials include assessments for use in counseling, autism, clinical and school psychology, speech and language, and occupational therapy.
Here is a list of online assessments that we are currently offering:
- ABAS-3 Comprehensive Online Kit
- Arizona-4 Online Kit
- CAPs Online Kit
- CASL-2 Online Manual, Digital Easels, and Paper Forms
- DBC 2 Online Adult Kit
- DBC 2 Online Child Kit
- DP-4 Online Kit
- OPUS Online Manual, Digital Easel, and Paper Forms
- OWLS-II LC/OE Online Manual, Digital Easels, and Paper Forms
- OWLS-II RC/WE Online Manual, Digital Easels, and Paper Forms
- PPA Scale Online Manual, Digital Easels, and Paper Forms
- Piers Harris 3 Online Kit
- RCMAS-2 Online Kit
- SCQ Online Kit
- SMALSI Child and Teen Combination Online Kit
- SPM-2 Adolescent Online Kit
- SPM-2 Adult Online Kit
- SPM-2 Child Online Kit with Quick Tips
- SPM-2 Infant/Toddler Online Kit
- SPM-2 Preschool Online Kit with Quick Tips
- SRS-2 Comprehensive Online Kit
Certain print materials can be available on a case-by-case basis. Please email GSAP@wpspublish.com and briefly explain why you require print materials.
GSAP members may also be eligible to purchase additional protocols/forms with a WPS Educational Discount, which is provided on a pre-approved, order-by-order basis.
We recognize that assessments have the power to change lives through accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. Our mission is to provide resources that will help you fulfill your role as a professor or instructor, so that your students may better improve the lives of children and families for generations to come.
Have questions? View the GSAP FAQs.
Please complete your GSAP Application by December 10, 2021. Applications are reviewed within 2-3 business days of submission. Upon approval, materials will be delivered via email.